- Grate 30 g of cooked red beetroot, and 5 ml of moscatel vinegar and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Peel & dice the mango. Then, cook with honey in a pan on a low heat until soft. Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Mint oil: Blanch the mint for 45 seconds, then remove from water and put it directly on ice to abruptly stop the cooking process. Remove from ice, put on a tray and leave in a cool, dry place to dry out overnight.
- Once dry, blend with oil for 2 minutes, then pass through a cheese cloth and leave overnight again.
- Sear the Cinco Jotas ham slice in a very hot pan for 45 seconds on each side or until crispy, then put aside to cool.
Carefully remove scallop from the shell, and sear in a very hot pan with butter it takes on a golden colour (maximum 2 minutes). Then plate the ingredients as shown in photo.