Paco Tapas Eggs & Cinco Jotas ham, Flamengo StylePaco Tapas
- 100 g onion, sliced
- 30 g de-seeded red chilli
- 8 g garlic
- 2 kg tomatoes, chopped
- 18 g smoked paprika
- 9 g hot paprika
- 1 egg yolk
- 20 g Cinco Jotas ham, diced
- Sweat down onions in a pan and cook together with garlic and chilli. Add tomato and reduce by two thirds. Add paprika and blitz to a puree.
- Heat a 13-cm "cazuela" cooking pot and add enough tomato mixture to fill almost to the top. Add egg and season. Add Cinco Jotas ham.
- Place lid on and cook until the egg is done.