Green ASPARGUS with Cinco Jotas Ham, Manchego Cheese and Slow-cooked Duck EggLurra
(for 1 person)
- 6 green asparagus, peeled and blanched for 2-3 mins
- 50 g melted butter
- 25 g grated manchego cheese
- 6 slices shaved manchego
- 20 g Cinco Jotas ham
- 1 duck egg, sousvide 63c for 1 hour
- Grill asparagus to a nice golden colour.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and butter on top and melt.
- Plate the asparagus, place egg on top. If slow cooking not possible, use a poached egg.
- Place strips of Cinco Jotas ham and cheese on top season with salt
- Enjoy Lurra’s wonderful seasonal asparagus!